Thursday, April 2, 2009

Poteet Strawberry Festival Time!




April isn't just Spring time or an Easter celebration. Around these parts it's also the time of year for one of the biggest Festival's in the world The Poteet Strawberry Festival. I wanted to make something a little extra special for my sons teacher. I decided to make a strawberry pendant so she could were it this weekend! The clear rhinstone was hers and I made two more. One for me and one for my mother with the black crystals! The strawberry is from the Hello Kitty cart. Of course I had to add a little bling with the rhinstones and stickles. I embossed two of the strawberries with the cuttlebug folder swiss dots. For the back of the pendant I adhered a bar pin.
Can't wait to wear mine this weekend and looking forward to some chocolate covered strawberries! Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment they make me SMILE!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin