Monday, March 30, 2009

Birthday Card


I made this card for my boyfriends birthday. He's a big fan of car racing and I had just got my new CD Messy Rabbit by Joanna Sheen that I couldn't wait to play with. The black cardstock was emossed with Sizzix Big Shot the emossing folder was wild dashes. The blue/flag background was from the CD as well as the pic/image and race cars cut in a strip across the card. I used my black cricut marker to write Happy Birthday from the Tear Drop cart and cut it out by hand around the image. I used 4 black brads as embelishment. I also used part of the printed checkered background image from the CD and used The Disney Cars cart to cut the flags out at the top of the card. He got a kick out of the clip art image had his intials (Mr. RDM)on the car.

1 comment:

  1. Stephanie, I just love this birthday card you have made for your boyfriend. Its a real man creation. Thanks for linking Doing Life's blog candy here. You now have 3 chances of snatch the candy. Hugs from Desire

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment they make me SMILE!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin