Friday, April 3, 2009

Easter Snack bags



I made 20 of these bags for my sons snack day at school. The topper shape is from the Storybook cart and I used Design Studio to weld the shape. The bunny and the eggs are from the Doodlecharm cart. Doodled the bunny's face and some pink chalking on the ears. Embossed the purple egg with swiss dots cuttle bug folder. The Happy Easter is computer generated and some doodling around that. I attached the topper and baggie together using my crop-a-dile for a punch and added a flowered brad. With the thought the kids could easily take the brad off and not tear the topper and still have a keepsake.

1 comment:

  1. absolutely and ridiculously adorable! I love these! too too cute! i bet your sons class just went nuts over these!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment they make me SMILE!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin