Monday, April 20, 2009

Baseball tags for snack bags



After coming home from a long day at work I still had to find time to get 16 snack bags ready for my son's baseball game tomorrow evening. I had started on gloves yesterday and finished adding the baseballs today I had to wrap this up quickly so it's very simple. I used the Baseball cart and my DS to get them the size I wanted and filled the page to cut multiple images. I did a black shadow backing for the glove so the stitches in the glove stand out nicely, I also used the shadow feature for the red behind the baseball, and added black stitching to the baseball by hand with a black pen. I wanted the kids to be able to keep the scrap image so I stapled the bag and used double sided adhesive to the glove and ball to attach them to the bags.
It's simple and yet still personal and it's better than just plain ziploc baggies that they normally get. I hoping it'll make them feel special, they have a wonderful team and I think they deserve the effort, last week they got no treats and I felt so bad for them!

3 comments:

  1. Very creative and looks fantastic,the boys will love them!!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your son's team is going to love them. What lucky kids. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! So creative!

    Greetings,
    Saskia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment they make me SMILE!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin