Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Circle of Friends~Blog Award

Blogging is a way for me to meet people who become friends that I may never get to meet in person. It's a wonderful way to communicate with someone that lives in another state, area or even country and say "thanks for being my friend". I was given this award by my blogging friend, Tracy and I will post it here on my blog with pride. Visit her blog here. Thanks Tracey! To keep the Circle of Friends going I must do my part and pass it along.....


Here are the rules for this award: To pick up the Circle of Friends Blog Award cut and paste the award logo and use it on your own blog. Nominate 5 other bloggers you feel have become part of your circle of friends. Link to your nominees within your blog post. Include these instructions on how to pick up the award in your blog post. Link back to the person who gave you the award in your blog post, to show your appreciation. Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award. It's very hard to just pick 5 friends as I have gotten to know so many. I will give this award to....

Cheryl - My Cardmaking Haven

Chelsea - Crafting Life's Pieces

Loupy Lou - Loopy Lou's Loopy Thoughts

Tricia - Little Scraps of Heaven Designs

Florellis - My Crafty Life

Thank you ladies!

2 comments:

  1. Thankyou so much for this fabulous award Stephann,I will post it in a day or two.I hope all is ok,you haven't been crafting much lately....hope to see you back soon.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephanie! Wow, Thank you so so Much! You are so sweet! I'll proudly display this on my blog and will pass it on.

    Hugs,
    :)Chelsea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment they make me SMILE!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin