Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Best Houston Family Photographer Contest!

Have You Voted Today?

Please help vote for my Friends Photography buisness LIFE'S IMAGES PHOTOGRAPHY!

Vote Here!
You can vote every day until the vote ends July 15th. Remember it's LIFE'S IMAGES PHOTOGRAPHY

If you click on the Angel photo it will take you to Debi's website where you can view all her other BEAUTIFUL photography.


Thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedules and voting it is much appreciated!

This post will remain at the top until the voting contest is over.


4 comments:

  1. Have voted for your friend,a gorgeous photo!!! Good luck to them.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll go vote also. I tried to find an email for you, but it's not listed. I'm originally from San Antonio and will be there next weekend. Have a couple questions for ya, if you don't mind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! I love photography too! My dream is to own a studio! but for now, crafting is fine with me! LOL I'm going to vote now! I'm also following your blog!

    Hugs,
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl - you are way too sweet - thank you :) Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment they make me SMILE!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin