Sunday, January 31, 2010

Wishing U

This card was for a dear friends birthday, I made it last week but didn't want to post until I was sure she had received it by mail, in case she was lurking my blog.lol


It was designed on my Gypsy. I used several differen't carts for this one Plantin Schoolbook was the base of the card as well as the two squares on the front of the card. Cupcake and U is from Hello Kitty. Wishing is from Gypsy Font, butterflies are from Tear Drop. The white doily is from the new seasonal cart Mother's Day that was cut in half to use in front and inside of card.
Added some clear rhinestones and some stickles. Paper is from a DCWV pack.
Of course it's not complete until you add some inking around edges!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment they make me SMILE!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin