Sunday, October 25, 2009

I entered the Gypsy 24 hr challenge

I did it! I did it! COME TAKE A LOOK!
I have attached a link that will take you to where you need to vote for me....but not until the entry submission is closed tonight at midnight!
You can only vote ONE time!
We were to use the Gypsy Wandering cart and Gypsy Font cart and one other cart of your choice. The other cart I chose was Home Accents.

You can vote here


The inspiration for this card was my sister-n-law, Marla's birthday.
Voting begins at midnight and closes MIDNIGHT OCTOBER 29TH. If you REALLY like my project could you please get your friends, neighbors, co-workers, all the people in your address book and that strange fellow down the street that talks to himself to vote for my submission?lol
Here is the link~ the name of my project is "Happy Birthday" so be sure to look for that one!
Thanks for your vote! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment they make me SMILE!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin