Sunday, August 30, 2009

Scalloped purse Fold out card

I had a last minute birthday party after my son's football game yesterday and had to come up with something fast. So I relied on my faithful Design Studio and went straight to the Custom Crops website to see which wonderful project I could download and cut out in a jiff! It was a 12 year old having the b-day so of course something girly would be the answer, and there I found it the cutest little card purse, Perfect! Thank you Susan for taking the time and sharing this design. You can view Susan's original design here. I altered the center a bit instead of the flower I cut out the birthday girls initials and added some bling to the letter and flower.
Instead of a gift she preferred getting money so this was absolutely perfect to stash some cash in the the little purse!
Since I was in a bit of a hurry, I literaly flew out the door when I finished it, therefore I didn't get to take a picture of the inside of the card, sorry.

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Stephann,love the papers and the use of the birthday girls initial!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment they make me SMILE!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin